It was a fun interview, and we covered a lot of ground quickly, including:
- The shift I’ve seen in photography between the technical and the creative
- How to train your mind to innately see correct exposure
- The 3 F’s of mixing flash photography with outdoor light
- How to train your technical mind to shut off, and let your creative mind FLY!
- What a Photographer can learn from Costco
Let me know what you think of it, or if you have any follow up questions on what I talked about. I’ll try to answer them in an upcoming Q&A video.
And if you’re looking to attend the full weeklong workshop at Texas School, there are still a few slots open last I heard. More info on that HERE.