Adobe today sent this announcement about their Production Premium Road Show.
If this message is not displaying properly, click here to launch your browser.
Join Creative Suite video experts for a free, in-depth seminar featuring the new Creative Suite 6 Production Premium. Discover the killer new features, and meet partners with complementary offerings that — when combined with CS6 Production Premium — deliver new workflows that work and flow. Space is limited; reserve your seat today!Here’s what you’ll see:
- How Adobe Creative Cloud helps you break down creative barriers and revolutionizes the art of video production
- The redesigned Adobe Premiere Pro CS6–the hub of your post-production workflow. With a streamlined user interface, powerful new trimming tools, and other creative advancements, you’ll see why more and more professional editors are turning to Adobe Premiere Pro.
- A faster, more productive After Effects CS6 featuring new features such as Global Performance Cache and the 3D Camera Tracker that add up to what is rumored to be the biggest After Effects release in a decade.
- Creative magic in imaging with new Content Aware tools and the fastest performance ever in Photoshop CS6.
- New features in Adobe Story and Adobe Audition, as well as brand new tools into the video lineup: Adobe Prelude, a tool created specifically for logging and ingest, and Adobe SpeedGrade, a forward-looking approach to color grading and finishing.
Get Expert Training
Dive deeper into each component of CS6 Production Premium. Learn from industry experts how you can migrate to Adobe Premiere Pro from another editor, optimize your hardware for peak performance, gain color correction tips & tricks, and more. On-site training is available in New York, Washington DC, and LA venues.
Registration is open for these training dates & locations:
• June 5 – New York, NY• June 7 – Orlando, FL
• June 11 – Washington, D.C.
• June 14 – Atlanta, GA
• June 19 – Dallas, TX
• June 21 – Chicago, IL
• June 26 – San Francisco, CA
• June 30 – Los Angeles, CA
Adobe and the Adobe logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.