For you all on the upper west coast, I’m coming to speak in Tacoma, Washington on March 30th, 2014.
It’s a multi-day convention and I’ll be speaking all day! I will be jam-packing in that entire day with my entire system.
- My commercial lighting look that is easily applied to families, seniors, models, or weddings
- Lighting women so they don’t need retouching
- My 3 areas to light on a woman to make her look amazing
- 3 steps to get a prefect exposure and perfect color balance in camera, no matter your location
- Posing that flows and changes from image to image, and shoot to shoot
- Interaction with the client for a real expression
- Taking the “work” out of “workflow.” See how I get images in and out of Lightroom and Photoshop
- Psychology of pricing and sales
You do not need to me a member to attend. You can even just pay to come that one day I’m speaking if you’d like. You can register and see more at the website of the Professional Photographers of Washington, and here’s a video explaining more about this event.