I will be speaking at the photographic national convention, ImagingUSA coming up in Nashville on Feb 1-3, 2015. I will be on stage Tuesday morning as part of the Adobe track, sponsored by Adobe.
I’ll be covering Lightroom and Photoshop with a program called, “Bringing out the Best in Every Image – Quick Retouching for the Most Common Situations.”
Attend this session for a mixture of practical tips and inspiration that will help you further your craft. Real-world examples demonstrate how to use tools and techniques to perfect your images using Lightroom and Photoshop for retouching blemishes, wrinkles, and shine, as well as building some unique and custom products quickly to wow your clients.
• Complete workflow from camera raw to finished products
• Lightroom and Photoshop together make the best workflow
• Fastest use of Lightroom for file conversion, sorting, and corrections
• Retouching and print finishing in Photoshop using real-world examples
• Creating from scratch unique and artistic products for your clients